Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reflecting...

Just thinkin'... Papa's hat...
On the road again...

Just want you to know the real reason for all the posts on this blog this week...I am trying to keep out of the refrigerator and working on photography is one of the best ways to keep me busy for a longer period of time. I am learning how to upload, download, clone, cut, resize, crop, lighten, brighten and smudge after the picture is taken.


I am trying to take pictures of moving objects...and Bryce is a close at hand for the summer. So he gets picked on alot. Just warning you all...I'm loving it and want to take some candid individual pics of each of my grandkids...and at least one picture each in bib overalls. I think there are enough in my closet to fit everyone of my grands. So you have been warned.


No comments: