1. Who were your best friends? Chris and Colleen
2. What sports did you play? volleyball
3. What kind of car did you drive? VW bug or the big long white station wagon
4. On Friday nights what were you doing? babysitting
5. Were you a party animal? Nope
6. Were you considered a flirt? No
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choirs and musicals
8. Were you a nerd? No, that takes brains.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Was there one??? I didn’t go to many games…big school.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. B, choir
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Sack lunches ate in the outside patio. With my girlfriends.
13. Name the school full name? Costa Mesa High School
14. School mascot? Mustangs…don’t tell my boys…it is their rival mascot.
15. School Colors? Green and White
16. Rival high school? Newport Harbor High. We did have a 10 o’clock curfew on Rival football game weekend.
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes, Senior Prom. The one and only high school dance.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I lived through it once and had fun, now I can remember (and enhance) the great times…
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Surprising my dad with the gold tassel, Honor Society.
20. Where did you go senior skip day? If we had one, I didn’t know about it.
21. Favorite memory? Choir trip to San Francisco
22. Were you in any clubs? Music club and GAA…girls athletics.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? patio
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Duh, yes. I was 110 at graduation.
25. Who was your senior prom date? Fred Stockett
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? To late, how about the 40th in ’09? I would rather go the class before me…they were my close friends.
27. Who was your home room teacher? Didn’t have one.
28. Who will re-post this after you?????
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? Must I say??? Fred Stockett
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? one
31. Did you win prom queen or king? Are you kidding??? I was not queen material.
32. Where did you work in high school? At the Reading Guidance Center that Dad owned working with the kids and some secretary work.
33. What were your grades? B’s
34. What was your dress style? Pink corduroys, cotton button-up tops, sandals. Wore lots of dresses.
35. What year did you graduate? 1969
Me and My Man
1. Who is your man? Virgil A Bushman, Jr
2. How long have you been together? From first date to today (October 25, 2007) 37 years and 6 months
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 5 months, engaged 9 months, married 35+ years
4. How old is your man? 58
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? me
2. Who said "I love you" first? I did
3. Who weighs more? He’d better! Though he has lost too much weight!
4. Who sings better? Virgil doesn’t think he can sing.
5. Who's Older? Virgil
6. Who's smarter? Depends on the subject…generally, Virgil
1. Who's temper is worse? Other than at the garage, me.
2. Who does the laundry? I do. Virgil fills in as needed
3. Who does the dishes? both
4. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is that facing it or in it? I am on his right.
5. Who mows the lawn? I do the yard thing, my passion and exercise!
6. Who pays the bills? I do…a lot online.
7. Who cooks dinner? Me, But he does breakfast, for the past 20 years.
8. Who drives when you are together? Usually Virgil. I get to do some on long trips…I always have handwork to do on trips.
10. Who's the most stubborn? Virgil.
11. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Tie.
12. Who's parents do you see more? Virgil’s, mine are gone to the other side.
13. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, and I did kiss him back!
14. Who asked who out? Man, I hate this question. I did…to Sadie Hawkins for what is now Young Adults.
15. What did you do? Went to the dance and afterwards to a party at a friends house
16. Who has more friends? Define friends…we just don’t do a lot with them.
17. Who has more siblings? Virgil
18. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both/neither…it is a companionship…depends on the situation.
What happened to question 9?? I will have to find it.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Dad and I traveled to the valley on Tuesday, October 9th...(Happy Birthday, Jess!) and stayed with Uncle Larry and Aunt Linda. Wednesday morning we were up, packed, loaded and on our way to the airport shortly after 4 am. After we got Uncle Larry thru the metal detectors...we were on our way. First row seats have lots of leg room and it was not a full flight..duh, take of was at 6:30 am. We arrived on time at KC airport and waited for the luggage. I would have taken pictures of the four of us hauling five pieces of luggage, laptop computer, camera, brief case, two big purses and the wheel chair...but I didn't have a free hand.